u should apply ur Passport in where ur HUkou is,yeah,ur husband should notarize his passport and ID card,just find a lawyer and do that.

cathy_ywf (cathy)
2002-1-15 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 我都有点不太相信,大使馆今天下午通知我下周一取签证,大家耐心点,LP雨正在下,雨点说不定什么时候就砸到你身上

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约探亲与团聚