＜本文发表于: 相约加拿大:枫下论坛 www.rolia.net/f ＞
1. If the man cares money more about you, i.e. his is over stingy, it is
better to break up with him.
2. Before marriage, better mind your finance separately. Of course, you can
invite him for dinner and pay the bill, or he can do so. But for large amount
of money, usually it is a different story. So you have to manage to live
on your income and so is for him. Women people are more clear on this issue.
When they date, they pay by Dutch for dinner, even they plan to make love
after the dinner.
3. I can not understand what "help" means. For instance, if possible, I can
give my friends rides to the airport, which is in my ability. But I will not
let my friends borrow my car for driving practice before their road test.
4. Remember in Canada, do not expect to borrow money/car/wife from others.
5. Abstract love is not steadfast at all. You should share some interests, some
topics, and take some activities, like sports and trips, together. In Canada, it is amazing that you have choice to arrange such activities even you are not rich at all. Otherwise,it is hard to go further. So if some common interests do
not appear, abstract words like "give all hearts" really mean little.
6. The pressure here does cause some trouble to Chinese family and lovers. A lot
of Chinese men and women are becoming ill-tempered here because of job and
other issues. The other tendency is over-self-protectiveness, which keeps people
from being genuine. Although I do not like, but I can not get rid of it by
7. Do not be enraged... The issue of women is the age and face, while the issue
of men is wealth. A not-so-good-looking woman will even not condescend to consider a poor man, and vice versa. That makes matchmaking rather difficult.＜本文发表于: 相约加拿大:枫下论坛 www.rolia.net/f ＞