daviddali (DALI)
我没有什莫Single declaration.我已经结婚,但我的护照上是Single. It is OK, the embassy of canada will never care for your marriage status on your passport. but you just inform embassy of canada that your marriage status has been changed. and you need supply 婚姻公证 and the documents of your wife. I think It is will be OK.

att: My Procedure
I applied as a single without girlfriend or fiancee, and after I got a information of interview, then I got married. I just sent a fax to Embassy of Canada, informing them that I changed my marriage status. then they asked me to prepare all documents of my wife and the 婚姻公证 before the day we were interviewed. and that day we went together. and now I have been in Canda for 6 monthes.
2002-1-16 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 十万火急的问题:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约探亲与团聚