You may submit your application for divorce right away after the separation, but the divorce is only granted by the court after the one year period of separation.

guest (guest)
2001-3-16 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 是否去领事馆办离婚会快些?加国法律规定要先分居一年,太长,受不了。

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下法律