The standard steps should be: 1 You employer apply for H1B for you and your family; 2 You and you family apply for visa after getting H1B documents; 3 go to US and work for 3 years; 4 return to Canada if

poohbear (nothing)
you still want to and if you don't apply for US green card; 5 Apply for canadian citizenship after 2 years; 6 Return to US on TN visa; 7 Apply for US green card; 8 Retire and return to Canada.
2002-1-18 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请教饺子等诸位先辈, 关于到美国工作 B1 visa, 身份, 孩子等, Thanks 先.

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下美国话题