I inquired for the same question several days ago. Seems I only need to register as a special student, and pay for each course I will take. No specific requirements for your language.

pmer (pmer)
2002-1-19 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: Is there anyone studying at her/his free time just for fun? I am considering taking some courses in University just to satisfy my interest. perhaps Psychology, or English literature? anyone interested?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造