If my wife is in Canada, can this be enough prove for my intention to keep PR status? In this case, I can get out of Canada as longer as I like and no problem to get back, right? Please confirm.

2001-3-17 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 求助,,如果我不能在183天内返回加拿大,而且又没有申请到返加证,我还能回加吗? 对我将来会有什么影响?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下法律