A permanent resident who stays outside Canada for more than six months in ANY 12-month period may be considered to have established residence elsewhere and may lose his or her permanent resident status. 怎么样,鬼子够狡猾的罢?

hearts (hearts)
2001-3-17 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 如何理解“一年之内住满183天"?ex:第一年的头6个月在加拿大,后6个月在中国;第二年的头6个月在中国,后6个月在加拿大,是否满足“一年之内住满183天”。

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下法律