I think you can apply now and after your wife got the visa you can apply for your future son. Say after she submit the application, she can stay home and give the birth.

zhu (猪头,欲哭无泪)
Then after everything is settled. Then she can come here and you can apply your son.
No experience, just a suggestion.
2002-1-21 -05:00

回到话题: 就要当爹了,但现在有很多困惑,请各位过来人给些建议

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下沙龙谈天说地