i think u can, contact with the immigration section. One of my friend applied himself first, during the interview(in hk canadian general consulate), he added his wife and son. after submited all the materials, they got the LP.

guest ()
2001-3-18 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 如果配偶不去(只一人申请),面试时签证管会就此问题纠缠吗?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请