Hi pitbull, I just called the number you gave us.

want-a-home (想要有个房)
The officer told me only first time buyer who buys new constructed home will get the rebate. Otherwise even you don't have house in other country, but you've had a home in Canada, even you will sell it , you still have to pay the land transfer fee.
2002-1-22 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: Mortgage问题请教,如何办Mortgage?,直接到BANK办吗?请各位DX推荐一下好的Mortgage Rate和Banker或自己的经验, 谢谢!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园住房话题