I don't have specific experience in small claims and I don't know the details of your case. Just a few suggestions.

dropoutinmiami (东北的饺子)
1. read your purchase agreement first and see any clause about the deposit. So you know where you are standing now.

2. Call a couple of lawyers and tell them about your case and try to get a sense of where you are standing.

3. Some lawyers offer half an hour free consultation to attract new clients. If it is a simple case, they may give you answers right away.

4. Or you can buy 15-30 minutes of their time.

5. Or contact consumer protection organization.

6. Or wait for the other people here who have similar experience.

7. Or look into small claim court and get the procedures. It should be straight forward.

Good luck!
2002-1-24 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 沒辦法﹐ 看來得打官司了

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下法律