lyw9013 (海胆)
Hi, friend, if you want to give birth in China, then, after you meet your little angel, you must communicate with the Embassy immediately and :

1. tell them the updated change
2. turn in your LPs (you and your spouse)
3. supply your baby's notarized birth certificate and application fee(100$CAD)
4. filling in new aplication forms is best

If you give birth in China and do not inform the Embassy, you are unable to land Canada.
2002-1-24 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 2001。5免面试,由于生孩子,2001。9补孩子的材料,2002。1ME。HK CASE。请问在ME后还有BG调查吗?另外在加拿大,建筑师的工作好找吗?我知道CIVIL ENGINEER不太好找,我的电脑水平很臭,读不了CS。请吃教!!!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约准备旅程