It all depends upon
(1) where you work? downtown, along subway or within reach of Go bus?
(2) how much budget you wanna spend on your condo apt.?
(3) how you prioritize the commute needs between you couple?
All factors having been considered, I'd like to take a look at these places:
(1) Along Yonge St. in North York which is the hottest spot for condo sales in GTA; the average price has gone up 7~8% compared to last year and reaches to 250K for a 2bd+1den+2bath suite;
(2) In nothern Scarboro, those probably Olivia JJ has visited. Price is lower at much 170K~180K for a similar suite;
(3) Lakeshore, much more expensive;
P.S. I'm not very familiar with settings in Mississauga.