F1 for regular students, J1 for exchange scholars. No special visa for Canadian students.

fisher38 (渔父)
2002-1-26 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: What kind of visa do I need to go to USA to study. I am Chinese-canadian.

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造