阿宝,你查一下申请Kit中的appendix E, 那里有地址。还有一句话你要注意。。。。。。

infinitypalm (Infinity in the palm)
Everyone in your family aged 18 or over requires a police certificate/clearance from each country in which
they have lived for six months or longer since reaching 18 years of age.
2002-1-27 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 有谁知道在哪里办police record check吗?我实在找不到相关信息了.先谢了.(我住在Scarborough)

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事