For any 5 years in a row, you must live in Canada for at least 2 years, in order to keep your PR status.

kiwi (kiwi)
2002-1-29 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 先给各位大虾鞠躬!求教各位大虾指点,我于去年10月7日离开多伦多(2月份landing),现在国内,到今年4月7日就到了境外183天的限制,请问

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下法律