Report the rent you paid, so as your friend. You shall figure out what is more benefit for you and your friend.

bonsyl (Bonnsyl)
Don't save your money, you may pay more tax. If you don't know to file an income tax return, ask a professional for help.
I am an experienced income tax preparer. You can cantact me at if you have any question.
2002-1-31 -05:00

回到话题: 问一个有关报税的问题。我和一个朋友share一个apartment,是以我的名义租的。每次付房租都是我开的支票,他直接给我钱。请问这种情况下,报税怎么报?谢谢。

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下法律