1)If you have no plan to work or study in Canada, taking care of your baby by yourself will not be a problem. And whether government would give you allowance depends on your deposits in bank. 2)It's feasible. 3)I donot know what you mean.

linglingdx (lingling)
2001-3-21 -05:00

回到话题: 我老公不愿现在去加。请教: 1、我一个人带一岁的孩子去加生活上有困难吗?政府有没有补贴? 2、我先带小孩登陆10多天再回来,这方法可行吗? 3、我把先生的Visa先退回,以后还可能让他申请团聚移民吗? 谢谢!

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下沙龙谈天说地