You have two choices.

bonsyl (Bonnsyl)
First, ask your friend to mail you a T1 General 2001, after it is done, send it back to CCRA via your friend, don't forget to sign it at the botton of Page 4 of T1.


Second, file it as soon as you come back from China in May. I believe that you can continuously have CCTB in July 19, 2002. Don't worry about your Provincial Sales Tax Credit, you are not allowed to have Property Tax Credit.(If you live in Ontario like me, it is totally different.)
2002-2-1 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 5月才能返回加拿大,本人不在加拿大如何报税?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园理财投资税务