bonsyl (Bonnsyl)
This is not his/her income. That is the rental income of the house owner.
The house owner reports the income, the tenant report the rent paid.
2002-2-1 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 问一个有关报税的问题。我和一个朋友share一个apartment,是以我的名义租的。每次付房租都是我开的支票,他直接给我钱。请问这种情况下,报税怎么报?谢谢。

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下法律