NO! But it is better to file your income tax return every year even your income is zero. So you can have the credit(s)/benefit(s) that you are entitiled.

bonsyl (Bonnsyl)
2002-2-1 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 听朋友说入籍有新规定:三年需交够一万八千加元税才可以入籍。不知是不是真的?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下政治经济