You are considered common-law partner if you and your partner have been living together at least 12 continuous months. It is more beneficiary for both of you to share the rent and report it.

bonsyl (Bonnsyl)
2002-2-1 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请教一个报税的问题:我和bf尚未结婚,但share一个appt,每次房租都是我开的支票,请问报税的时候该怎么处理。Thanks in advance!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事