If you had registered a foreign univ before you landed, a PRR could be got easily.

ganadian (Ganadian)
2000-7-19 -05:00

回到话题: Hi Sailor. I am shocked to read your reply to an inquiry regarding “求学者从CANADA TRANSFER TO USA”You said it would be extremely difficult. My situation is different and I'd ike to seek your advice. Please see contents for details. Thank you!!!

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造