Some Info. for VISA/International Student.

heian (㊣黑暗天使)
本文发表在 rolia.net/zh 相约加拿大网上社区枫下论坛
Many of you have probably noticed that Canada Immigration is now pre-printing the statement "This Does Not Authorize Re-Entry" on all newly issued student authorizations. This is to remind you that depending on your citizenship you may require an entry visa in addition to your student authorization in order to re-enter Canada.

The only exception is if you are travelling directly to the USA and back to Canada before the expiry of your student authorization, in this case you will not need an entry visa to come back into Canada. If you are going to a country other than the USA, you may need an entry visa in addition to your valid student authroization (this again depends on your citizenship). .

Canada Customs:
On your return to Canada, you will be treated as a Canadian resident by Canada Customs. Therefore at the port of entry, you must declare anything you bought or received while you were away. You can visit the Canada Customs website for further information:
更多精彩文章及讨论,请光临枫下论坛. 网址: rolia.net/zh
2002-2-5 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: Some Info. for VISA/International Student.

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下法律