yes, u can apply for tourist visa at US embassy or consulate in Canada.

guest ()
2000-7-19 -05:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请问我拿旅游签证去了加拿大后可否在拿美国的签证去美旅游?我98 年去过美旅游,跟团的。多谢谢各位指点!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下沙龙游山玩水