it depends on whether you've got your SIN card. If yes, don't bother. If not, you might have to call them or even go there to change your address. Good luck!

lusi (鹭鸶)
2002-2-6 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: A question about SIN card.

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请