That means if you go to some training study when you are receving EI, the gov would pay some parts of tuition for you. But I don't know if it works for university.

zhu (猪头,欲哭无泪)
2002-2-7 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 帮我参谋参谋: 我应该怎么去申请读研究生?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造