Sure. You can tell HR of your company that you want to send your file to HR centre by self. They may ask you for a receipt. Depends on how much you knew them.

wxz (我爱我家)
2002-2-7 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: hi,请教各位大仙,你们移民后的档案是如何处理的?可以不可以从原单位取出自己拿着呀?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约准备旅程