about family union

wingslee (wizi)
hi, sailor,

I have seen the post here whick said i must provide the evidence of my "income" if i want to support my fiancee to go to CA.

Does this mean i have to get a job in CA before i can sponsor my fiancee's application??

thanks for your prompt reply
2000-7-19 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: about family union

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请