i have no idea about fiancee as a family member. but if she's your wife, she still can get proved if you have no income, as long as you are canadian resident or citizen. that's their policy and what I experienced.

guest ()
2000-7-20 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: about family union

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请