1. 600 may be a little low, since no gre.
2. u of t's bachelor of engineering program doesn't accept people who already has bachelor of engineering degree.
3. college transcript must be official(sealed envelope with official seal), and u can tell admision officer that u can't get high school transcript if u have official college transcript.
4.don't bother bringing 电吹风、熨斗、录音机, not
expensive here. or if u really want, try to find an adapter in beijing.
5. 半年用的东西? u'd better bring some underwear in good quality, if you want. but some stores here always have clothes on sale, i.e., gap always has bra under 10 bucks and undershorts less than 5 bucks for girls. if u r using 宝洁，旁氏，高露洁's 卫生用品and cosmetic stuff, I think it's very cheap in Canada for such foreign brands in China.
6. u can, he may need return permit---I have no idea about this issue.