Go to small court, probably you need a procedure called "mediatiate" brfore going to court. I don't know where it locates, but they definately will reimburse you later, they are rascal, jerk...

ondway (一枫家新)
2002-2-10 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 遇到点麻烦,给大家提个醒,也想征求一下对策

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事