I just got married in Vancouver. The procedure should be the same in Toronto. You can make it simple as you want.

liums (xixi)
First, you need get a licence from Vital Service Agent. In Vancouver even the insurance company can issue the marriage licence.
Second, You must hold your marriage ceremony within 3 months. This can be either a civil ceremony, or a religious one. No matter which one you should have at lease 2 witnesses.
You may refer http://www.vs.gov.bc.ca/marriage/howto.html.

The civil ceremory is more suitable for us. Check out a list of commissioners, then make an appointment with him. That's it. You can even go to his house to hold the ceremony.

Be aware of the marriage certificate. You can order rush service, then you can get it in one week.

Good luck to you.
2002-2-11 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请问,有没有双方都在多伦多,然后办理家庭团聚的吗? 我是国际留学生身份,男朋友是移民。我们准备回国结婚,然后办理。这样的话,好象在加拿大境内办理的,有前辈办理过吗? 或者有谁知道啊。望答复,实在是很迷茫,谢谢!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约探亲与团聚