1. Close those accounts which don't belong to you. 2. inform the financial institutes that have those accounts. 3. UPDATE your information.

dropoutinmiami (东北的饺子)
Usually the credit cards are sent to your HOME address and activated by your HOME number. In theory everyone can apply for a credit card if he knows somebody's SIN. But if the address is not that "bad guy"'s address, how can he physically get the credit cards??

hope the information helpful to you.
2002-2-12 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 我是去年6月Landing后隔半年于去年12月回来的。但我发现在Equifax我的信用记录上,只有SIN相同,生日相同,姓相同,但其它全都不对了。好象有另外一个人和我共用着一个SIN和信用记录一样。请问各位我该怎么办?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下法律