Yes. You can apply for an international credit card or debit card in China, and deposit your foreign exchange on your account. Then when you arrive at Canada, you can use it to buy almost anything.But I think you should take cash with you for checking.

heisiling (黑司令)
2001-3-25 -05:00

回到话题: 请问我想多带钱去加拿大,听说海关查得很严,有没有其它办法。听说工商银行有一个国际卡,怎么用,有人知道吗?

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约准备旅程