My opinion: You 'd better give up canada. do not come back, stay at china. file divorce in China. If you come back you need to heir a lawyer ASAP to divorce you wife. You need to pay lawyer to work for you.

iamliar (Wu_Zheng)
2002-2-16 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 紧急求助。。。。法律问题。。。。

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下法律