I think he should go to doctors for advice not us. He is going to crush if it continues like this. It seems to be very serious and out of our limitation.

zhu (猪头,欲哭无泪)
2002-2-17 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: a friend encountered some troublesome, anyone would like to help me to give him some good suggestion?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下拾英心情随笔