That will be quite complex and it will take longer time than sponsoring your spouse. My idea: get married and ask her to apply visitor visa and then aplly immigration whatever your sopouse is in China or Canada

guest (guest)
2001-3-26 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 各位,看到你们所说的,我认为登陆后首先应办理结婚手续,然后才能担保配偶移民,对吗?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约探亲与团聚