I think you need apply visa to get into China. It will be a risk that you hold US visa to get back to China.

edzhu (edzhu)
2002-2-18 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 入籍后用中国护照回流中国可否

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约申请准备