I guess u can use the US Visa with Chinese passport to enter into China from the States and use them go back to States.

tianqi21 (tian)
It worked before. I don't know if it works now or not because Chinese government may know u get Canadian Citizenship.
2002-2-18 -05:00

回到话题: 入籍后用中国护照回流中国可否

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约申请准备