Common - Law partner

3721 (过 路 人)
This applies to a person of the opposite or same sex who is not your spouse when you live and have a relationship with that person. In addition, at least one of the follwoing has to apply. He or she:

* is the natural or adoptive parent ( legal or in fact ) of your child.
has ben living and having a relationship with you for at least 12 continuous monthes; or

* Lived with you previously as your spouse or common -law partner for at least 12 continuous monthes.

The above includes any period that you were separated for less than 90 days because of a breakdown in the relationship
2002-2-18 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请教各位:我的一个朋友与老公离婚几个月后,苦于无法即上班又照料孩子,她的老公于今年初又回来了。他们现在住在一块儿纯粹是为了照料孩子,报税时应填“离婚“ 还是"Common in Law"

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下法律