Which way is fast?

jingxin_x (big cat)
I an immigrant, I need to take my girl to Canada.
There are two ways:
1. Marry in China then apply immigrant as a relative.
2. Apply as fiancee to marry me in Canada.
Who can tell me which way is better. Tanks!
2002-2-18 -05:00

回到话题: Which way is fast?

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下沙龙谈天说地