你应该找WSIB(workplace safety &insurance board).你们老板每年都付了钱给这个机构,你的赔偿可以从这里拿到。好象是根据你的工资和你们公司出事故的概率给赔偿。

epoch (epoch)
一般是85% of salary to a max $56000/year.我所知道是会计(和你最相近的一类了)21cents per $100 of wage. good luck.
2002-2-19 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请求帮助,打工时受伤,如何要求赔偿

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下法律