I studied the regulations carefully again and found that a Chinese driving license would help. Can you give more details?

waitingmouse (等待的老鼠)
It says: You must stay as a G1 driver until you have at least 12 months driving experience before you will be eligible to take the G1 road test to graduate to a G2 licence. It means to me that I have to accumulate up to 12 months of driving experience before I can take a G1 road test. The 12 months is calcualted from the day I have my Chinese license. If I don't have a license, I'll have to wait for 12 months before I can do a G1 road test.
2002-2-19 -05:00

回到话题: 请问各位大虾,登陆前考个驾照有用吗?哪里可以查到多伦多再驾照方面的规定?多谢了。

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事