nobody can answer this question except the TRANSFER CREDIT DEPARTMENT of the school or program coordinator.

zara (蛋糕)
And it can only be assessed after you are admitted to the school. However you can prepare a detailed course description and all course materials. they will tell you when to submit transfer credit assessment application, which is included in admission kit.
2000-7-21 -05:00

回到话题: 请帮助一个可怜的中专生! 我将随夫移民加拿大。我只有中专学历而且年龄已过30。不过我还是很想念大学。我的唯一优势是5年来一直在 IT行业外企从事技术工作,而且英语不错。敢问各位前辈,我以PR身份申请本科有多困难?

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造