TYPICAL SKILLS/PERSONALITY TRAITS:
1. must be self-confident in his/her abilities
2. very strong technical knowledge and abilities
3. strong problem solver
4. be able to market oneself every few months to find a new project
5. comfortable on not holding a, permanent position
6. top-notch written and verbal skills, professional appearance, an ability to deal with people at multiple levels within an organization from non technical end-users to CEO's in an effective manner
GOOD QUESTIONS TO ASK:
1. do you like taking risks?
2. are you typically a self-confident person? If you possess a lot of knowledge about something, do you enjoy sharing that knowledge with other people?
3. how do you feel about dealing with people at a high level within an organization? does that intimidate or attract you?
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.