If they have evidence against you, they will charge you even you call them.No difference. Do not worry, even they charge you, you are not criminal.You have chance to argue in the court.

iamliar (Wu_Zheng)
But from my opinion, you are not the person who should live in canada. Stay in china.please
2002-2-23 -05:00

回到话题: 紧急求助。。。我26日返回多伦多,今日(24日)收到我前妻的来信。。。 说有警察在找我。。。有懂法律的朋友吗?

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下法律