Don't worry about this

sifu (bigman)
when you go for applying for TN, you also might need to tell Boarder officer that you have taken some computer courses (show transcripts...) if your major is not in EE or CS and they ask you...
2002-2-25 -05:00

回到话题: 请教: 非北美学历, 申请TN签证, 需要提供什么文件. 能否签下来?

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请