It is not nacessary to show your certification of "Huko canceling" when you apply the new card attached to your passport.

tsinghua (tsinghua)
But after you arrive the airport to leave China, the "bian fang jiu" maybe ask you to show the mentioned certification to let you pass. A lot of friends on this forum did pass without the certification, but who knows. Good luck
2001-3-29 -05:00

回到话题: 各位朋友,我按正规程序办好了护照和出境卡,没人让我销户。不知这样出去会不会有麻烦?另销户应怎样办?

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约入境安家